Saturday, March 2, 2013

Assignments and test

Dear students There are still a few students who have not sent in their assignments. Please do so immediately. I am getting impatient. Send your assignments before this Monday. Failing which you will not get any marks, that means you will be given zero mark. As for the take home test, send in your answers in hardcopies with your own handwriting. Do not wait till the deadline. This time I will not tolerate anymore. If you send in after 15 March, you fail and will get no mark at all. That means you will get zero (0) mark. You are given ample time. You join my class. Not that I choose you. I cannot tolerate lazy people. Again if you are absent from my classes for more than 20% of the required attendance, you will be barred from taking the exam. I mean what I say!!!

No comments: