Monday, January 21, 2013

To my students

To all my students taking Management of Innovation and Business Ethics and Corporate Governance.

You are all smart people. I believe in you. I believe that you can deliver the first assignment that I expect of you to the best of your ability.. Yes you can if you put your mind and heart to it.

Show me what you can do. Make me proud of you.

So don't wait. Just do it. It would only take 2 to 3 hours to do the assigment - the blog and the answers to the questions that I posed.

"Why Malaysia has to be innovative...? And what is GENOVASI?" For the Innovation Management students. Some tips are given in the slides given to you.

Incidently PM will officially launch GENOVASI next month. Follow closely on its development. Who knows you can can end up as an ambassador in this program.

For the students following the business ethics course. The answers are the in the slides that I gave you. Just add more notes.

Good Luck. Don't let me down!

Pak Din aka Abah

No comments: