Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Salam anak anak warisanku

Pak Din terharu dan happy sekali bila anda sekelian telah memulakan blog sendiri untuk tujuan online business. Detik anda sebagai usahawan telah bermula.

When you come back from the raya holiday, I will get a number of experts to talk and guide you.

Interesting?

Yes expect interesting things to happen.

So do your best.

I am planning to develop a supermarket of UniKL Biz Bloggers to sell your products and services through a portal and a physical outlet. I will diffuse/spread your blogs to my friends all over the world and various koperasi in Malaysia and Indonesia !

I pray that you all be successful and be future millionaires. Insyaallah

Salam Aidilfitri anak anak warisanku.

Jaga harga diri dan jangan mengemis untuk mencari kerja kelak. Andalah yang mencipta kerja untuk diri sendiri dan menyediakn peluang untuk orang lain.

Let's show the world that UniKL Biz sudents are the best and most innovative!!!

No comments: