Thursday, October 16, 2008

Something to read...

I bought the following books while I was in London last month:

-" Hot, Flat and Crowded: Why the world needs a green revolution..." by Thomal L Friedman
-" Stop Global Warming: Change the world" by Jonathan Neale
-" Kyoto2: How to manage the global greenhouse" by Oliver Tickell
-"An Inconvenient Truth" by Al Gore

Hot, Flat and Crowded is highly recommended. It gives you a holistic view on what is happening to this world now in the age of global warming. I found out that it is cheaper to buy it in Malaysia [ at Popular bookshop it is around RM 89, if I am not mistaken. I got it for 20 Pounds at a shop in London which comes to around RM120!]

If you have seen the film "An Incovenient Truth" then the book with the same title is a good read. You will understand better what Al Gore is trying to warn.

No comments: