Dato’ Dr. Kamarudin B. Mohd. Nor
BSc Hons HBP (Architecture) Universiti Sains Malaysia
MSc (Construction Management) Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh
PhD Welsh School of Architecture, University of Wales Cardiff
FISM, FRICS, MBEng ( Association of Building Engineers UK),
MCIArb (The Chartered Institute of Arbitration UK),
Mobile Phone: (006) 016 392 0001
No 10, Taman Mewah
Jalan Padang Behor
01000 Kangar Perlis Malaysia
Tel: (006) 04-9779195
Current Job: Associate Professor with the School of Environmental Engineering and Head of Department, Quality Assurance Unit, Universiti Malaysia Perlis.
Date of birth
19 October, 1948 (Born in Alor Star, Kedah Darul Aman)
Fields of specialization
Construction Project Management/Building Surveying/ Building Engineering; Sustainability in the Built Environment; Building Maintenance Management; Security needs in building designs
; Arbitration; Building Quality Control; Post Occupancy Evaluation.; Condition Surveying; Restoration and Refurbishment of Buildings; Soft skill training in Entrepreneurship and Marketing Communication.
Welsh School of Architecture, University of Wales, Cardiff
Thesis: “ Aviation Security Needs in Airport Terminal Designs – Clients Preference”
Faculty of Civil Engineering, Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh, Scotland
MSc (Construction Management – Building)
Dissertation: “ Feedback in Communication on Building Sites in Scotland”
School of Housing, Building and Planning, University Sains Malaysia, Penang, Malaysia
BSc (Housing, Building and Planning) Hons. (Majoring in Architecture)
FISM (Fellow of the Institution of Surveyors Malaysia in the Building Surveying Division)
FRICS (Fellow of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors UK)
MBEng (Member of the Association of Building Engineers UK),
MCIArb (Member of the Chartered Institute of Arbitration UK),
MBIM (Member of the British Institute of Management)
Associate Member of the Chartered Institute of Building [UK]
Sultan Abdul Hamid College Cambridge Higher School Certificate (Full Cert) 1968
Alor Setar, Kedah D.A.
St Michael’s Primary and Secondary
Schools, Alor Setar, Kedah Cambridge School Certificate (Div 2) 1966
· Associate Professor, School of Environmental Engineering University of Malaysia Perlis [since October 2006] – Also the Coordinator of Quality Unit and Project Advisor for the new 1,000 acre campus.
· Vice President of the Institution of Surveyors Malaysia and Chairman of Building Surveying Division ( since 2005)
· Minister Counselor (Education) with the Malaysian High Commission in the UK and Director of the Malaysian Students Department (MSD) for the UK and EIRE in London from 16 October 2000 to 15 June 2004 (on contractual basis)
Besides carrying out duties as a Diplomat, I was also responsible for managing the MSD as well as the Malaysia Halls in London, Belfast and Dublin. Generally I was given the task to look after Malaysian students in the UK and EIRE with regard to their welfare, security, activities and academic performance. The Department is under the Ministry of Higher Education Malaysia and administratively under the Malaysian High Commission for the United Kingdom.
· Member of the International Scientific Committee, Univ. of Salford, Manchester, UK ( July 2001 – June 2004)
· Consultant on construction safety to SM Corp Sdn Bhd and Utama Safety Industries Sdn Bhd since October 2000
· Consultant to Akademi Urbanisma Malaysia (Malaysian Urbanism Academy) or AUM and Museum Development Corporation Sdn. Bhd. or MDC – since June 2000
· Executive Chairman of Bagan Konsortium (M) Sdn. Bhd (a G7 CIDB registered contractor), Director of V-Star Sdn. Bhd. and Chief Executive of Restu College from February 2000 – September 2000. Resigned because I was posted to London to hold the post of the Director of the MSD.
· General Manager (Construction Business Development Division), Construction Industry Development Board Malaysia or CIDB from December 1998 to January 2000 – mainly responsible for the exploration of construction business opportunities overseas and improving construction procurement systems in Malaysia. ( A two-year contract post – left to join the private sector)
· Director of MBI Ventures Sdn. Bhd., CIDB Events Management Sdn. Bhd., CIDB Holdings Sdn. Bhd. while at the CIDB Malaysia.
· Malaysian Representative in the BIMP-EAGA Senior Officials Council from January 1999 to January 2000 while with the CIDB
· Member of the Negotiation Team on behalf of the Malaysian Government seeking highway projects in India while with the CIDB.
· Managing Director Bina Darulaman Berhad – a Public listed property development company (a subsidiary of Kedah State Dev. Corp.) from May 1997 to May 1999 (on contract, left to join CIDB)
· Associate Professor, School of Housing, Building and Planning, Univ. Sains Malaysia from October 1986 to April 1997 (left to join the private sector to gain practical experience):
- Taught and supervised in areas of Construction Law, Housing; Property Development; Construction Project Management, Building design, Building Maintenance and Refurbishment; Building Quality Control and Aviation Security Needs In Airport Terminal Designs.
· Dean of School of Housing, Building and Planning; Univ. Sains Malaysia, from December 1988 to November 1991
· Chairman of the Applied Sciences Committee
· Member of the University Senate and various academic committees
· Captain, ROTU (Reserved Officers Training Unit of the Malaysian Armed Forces) attached to the PALAPES University of Science Malaysia and Askar Wataniah Army Volunteer Force) Batallion 504, Alor Setar Kedah DA from 1981-1985 (completed the compulsory service)
· Construction Manager, Dixon Homes Malaysia Sdn. Bhd., Kulim, Kedah Darul Aman ( a prefabricated housing construction specialist with the Head Office in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia) March 1983 to July 1983 (left because the company had to be closed due to financial problems)
· Project Manager and Designer, Arkitek Maju Chartered Architects, Alor Setar - August 1983 to November 1986 (VSS as the firm experienced financial problems due to the recession).
· Lecturer and Chairman of Building Economics and Management Programme and then appointed as Acting Dean of the School of Housing, Building and Planning, Universiti Sains Malaysia -Nov. 1979 to February 1983 (left to gain practical experience in architecture and construction in the private sector)
· General Manager, Syarikat Peruda Kedah Sdn. Bhd. (a housing and commercial development J-V company between Kedah State Development Corporation and Urban Development Authority of Malaysia) - Sept. 1976 to October 1978 (left to further my studies at an MSc level)
· State Civil Service Officer, Kedah State Government (KCS) January 1970 to June 1972 (left to further my studies at the BSc level):
- Acting Senior Assistant State Secretary – Land and forestry matters (March 1972 –June 1972).
- Assistant State Secretary (Local Govt.) beginning January 1971 – June 1972
Coordinated low-cost housing programmes and the runnings of local authorities in the State of Kedah.
- Enforcement Officer and Prosecuting Officer for Kedah State Low-Cost Housing Programme (6 months)
(Trained at the Kota Setar District Land Office for 6 months before holding the above-mentioned posts)
· Clerical Officer The office of the Official Administrator and Public Trustee, High Court, Alor Setar, Kedah -March 1969 to Dec. 1969 [left to accept a higher post as the cadet officer]
PROFESSIONAL AND ACADEMIC EXPERIENCE
Since June 2007
Supervising a PhD candidate in his research on “Green Building” practices in Malaysia.
Since March 2007
Planning and implementing the process of the ISO 9001:2000 certification on academic management for the whole of the Universiti Malaysia Perlis.
Since March 2007
Advising on the planning and physical development of the new 1,000 acre Universiti Malaysia Perlis permanent campus at Pauh, Perlis and another 280 acre campus for agro-based technology at Sungai Cuchoh, Perlis.
Since February 2007
Monitoring the progress of 8 Innovative and Creative Circles of the Universiti Malaysia Perlis in their search for solutions to specific problems, like wastage of electricity usage, waste disposal system, recovery of lost books, chemical inventory system etc.
In January 2007
Conducted a two-day entrepreneurship programme for 400 final-year engineering students of the Universiti Malaysia Perlis.
Since December 2006
Lecturing in the areas of the fundamentals of environmental engineering, sustainable development, green architecture, global warming and Environmental Quality policies and acts.
October 2004 – September 2006
Conducted motivational and marketing communication courses to over 500 unemployed graduates in and around Kuala Lumpur. Organised seminars and workshops on Building Surveying in Malaysia.
November 2000 till August 2004
- Prepared reports and tender documents as a Building Surveyor and as the contract administrator in the refurbishment of the Malaysia Halls in London and Dublin. (Total costs involved: around 16.5 million pounds or RM 120 million )
- Prepared initial feasibility studies in the development of a new Malaysia Hall at Bayswater in London for the Malaysian Ministry of Education.
- Assisted in the preparation of the Dilapidation survey on the former Malaysia Hall building at Bryanston Square, London
1st June 2000 till 16 October 2000
- Developed research and development policy, methodologies and modus operandi in building design, maintenance and quality control for the Akademi Urbanisma Malaysia.
- Prepared a design guideline in the development and maintenance of museum buildings in Malaysia for the Akademi Urbanisma Malaysia.
- As a Building Surveyor, acted as an adviser to a construction company (Magjaya Sdn Bhd) and prepared a feasibility study on a mixed property development project for Bagan Konsortium Sdn Bhd.
- As a member of the Chartered Institute of Arbitration, advised a number of contractors on building contract administration and dispute resolution.
February 2000 till May 2000
- Coordinated the development of a dedicated e-commerce portal – www.eKonstrak.com for the construction industry.
- Prepared a proposal to the Government of Malaysia to privatise public building maintenance works.
- Advised a number of contractors on bidding strategy and cost control techniques.
Dec 1998 to January 2000
General Manager, CIDB Malaysia, a statutory body responsible for the development of the construction industry.
-also appointed as the director of MBI Ventures Sdn. Bhd. (a construction company procuring and implementing works in Bosnia), CIDB Holdings Sdn. Bhd., CIDB Events Management Sdn. Bhd and the coordinator of CIDB Inventures Sdn. Bhd. (a dedicated consortium of top Malaysian contractors procuring jobs in India).
Besides exploring construction works overseas, I was also responsible for the development of the standardization of the Standard Method of Measurement, Conditions of Contract, Quality Standards and training modules for construction business.
Representing Chief Executive of CIDB Malaysia in post-cabinet meetings at the Ministry of Works Malaysia; meetings at the Economic Planning Unit (the Prime Minister Department), MATRADE, and the Ministry of Finance .
Had international experience in negotiations on the procurement of projects in India – interfaced with the Chief Minister and high officials of Tamil Nadu, the Minister of Finance and senior officials of the State of Punjab, and the Director General and technical officers of the National Highway Authority of India.
Presented papers on the development of the Malaysian construction industry to delegates from Brazil, Iceland, Japan, Indonesia, India, Australia, Mauritius, England, The USA, Abu Dhabi etc.
May 1997 to May 1998
Managing Director of Bina Darulaman Berhad, Executive Director of Kedah Sato Sdn.Bhd., Bina Kuari Sdn. Bhd.,Darulaman Realty Sdn.Bhd. and Kedah Holdings Sdn. Bhd. Responsible for various housing, industrial and commercial developments throughout Kedah and construction projects (building and civil engineering works) to the tune of around RM420 million. Managing an asset (landed properties totaling 3,000 acres conservatively valued around RM200 million).
March 1983 to October 1985
As a Construction Manager with Dixon Homes Sdn. Bhd., Kulim, Kedah (A subsidiary of Dixon Homes, Australia) involved in the management and construction of the following projects:
1. 500 units of prefabricated houses in Pahang and Terengganu;
2. 4 blocks of prefabricated classrooms and laboratories for MRSM, Kulim , Kedah;
3. 4 prefabricated mosques in Perlis, Kedah and Negeri Sembilan.
Total project costs around RM15 million.
As a Project Manager with Arkitek Maju Chartered Architects, Alor Setar (November 1983-July 1986) involved in the design and contract administration of the following Projects:-
· A 14 storey PKNK office cum commercial complex, Alor Setar.
· 120 units of flats for UDA at Pulau Tikus, Penang.
· 1000 units of low-cost and medium-cost houses for LUTH in Alor Setar, Kedah.
· A four storey extension block for the School of Mathematics, Universiti Sains Malaysia, Penang.
· A four storey administrative block for the Matriculation Centre, Universiti Sains Malaysia.
· 5 petrol service stations for PETRONAS in Langkawi, Alor Setar, Jitra, Gurun and Kulim, Kedah.
· 40 units of wet markets and shopping arcades for Kedah State local authorities .
· 30 units of 3-storey shophouses in Kulim, Kedah.
· MARA shopping complex in Kuah, Langkawi, Kedah.
· 400 units of student housing for Univ. Utara Malaysia.
· 500 units of medium-cost houses for PERUDA KEDAH, in Sungai Petani, Kedah.
· MADA Headquarters (comprising 3 large blocks of 4- storey Buildings )in Alor Setar, Kedah.
Total costs around RM130million.
September 1976 to October 1978
As the General Manager of Syarikat Peruda Kedah Sdn. Bhd. involved in the development of the following projects:
· 40 units of 3 storey shophouses in Alor Setar, Kedah.
· PERUDA Complex comprising 120 units of shop-lots in Alor Setar, Kedah.
· 60 units of double-storey shophouses in Kuala Kedah.
· 600 units of low-cost and medium-cost houses in Sungai Petani, Kedah.
Total costs around RM 60 million.
January 1970 to June 1972
As an Assistant State Secretary (Local Government ) - involved in the development and maintenance of government quarters, public housing, various low cost housing projects throughout the State of Kedah.
AWARDS, MEMBERSHIP AND PUBLIC SERVICE RECORD
Since June 2005
Elected as Chairman of the Building Surveying Division and Vice President of the Institute of Surveyors Malaysia.
Admitted to the Fellowship of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors
Admitted to the Fellowship of the Institute of Surveyors Malaysia
Bestowed “Darjah Setia DiRaja Kedah” carrying the title Dato’ by HRH Sultan of Kedah
Since October 2002
Advisor, Malaysian Research Group in the UK
Since July 2001
Member, International Scientific Committee, Univ. of Salford, Manchester, UK
Since January 2000
Member, Association of Building Engineers (United Kingdom)
Since February 2000
Member, Malaysian Institute of Surveyors (Building Surveyor)
Since November 1999
Member of the International Chartered Institute of Arbitration
June 1999 – January 2000
Member of the MIGHT (the Prime Minister Department) Committee on the construction industry
January1999 – January 2000
Member of the BIMP-EAGA Construction Development and Materials Committee.
August 1995 – May 1997
Technical Advisor to Agro-Tourism Projects of the Persatuan Nelayan Seberang Perai, Penang.
Bestowed an A.M.K. (Ahli Mahkota Kedah) by HRH The Sultan of Kedah
Bestowed a P.J.K. (Pingat Jasa Kebaktian) by HE The Governor of Penang.
February 1989 to
Technical Advisor of Bumiputera Development Unit, Prime Minister’s Department, Penang.
Since January 1989
Member of the Association of Malaysian Museums
1988 to 1991
Member of Penang State Tourism Sub-Committee on vernacular architecture chaired by Architect Datuk Lim Chong Keat.
1988 to 1991
Member of the Housing Technical Committee, Ministry of Housing and Local Government.
1983 to 1985
Technical Advisor to Magjaya Construction Sdn. Bhd. ; RAZNIK Construction Sdn. Bhd.; AZZA Associates (Architects); PETRONAS, MADA, KEDA, UDA, PKNK and Kedah Association of Bumiputera Contractors.
1981 to 1985
Malaysia Armed Forces and Reserved Officer Training Unit (USM) – Commissioned as a Captain and held the post of Chief of Training Division of USM Reserved Officers Training Unit.
SELECTED RESEARCH/CONSULTANCY PROJECTS UNDERTAKEN
Since Nov 2007
Since Nov 2007
Since January 2007
Predictive Model of Environmental Management Plan (EMP) using automated data collection system at UniMAP’s Campus,Ulu Pauh,Perlis
Absorption Mechanism of Toxic Metals on Bio-materials using packed column reactor
Application of thin-walled ferrocement as a green design criterion in the development of affordable houses.
Research on the Establishment of the Institute of Construction Technology, Universiti Kuala Lumpur..
Entrepreneur Development in the Construction Industry (an IRPA research project) coordinated by Assoc. Professor Omar Osman.
A feasibility study on a proposed restaurant and recreational complex costing RM5 million at Pantai Cenang, Pulau Langkawi, Kedah for Syarikat Pacific Style Holdings Sdn. Bhd. Completed in October, 1995.
A feasibility study on a proposed commercial complex estimated at RM12 million at Jalan Sultanah Sambungan, Alor Setar, Kedah for Banjaran Canggih Sdn. Bhd. Completed in September 1995.
As a Team Leader for a research on the fire safety system at a number of private and public schools in Peninsular Malaysia for the Royal Commission on the Incidents of Fire at Private Religious Schools in Malaysia. Completed in July 1991.
As the Malaysian coordinator of a research on low cost housing performance in collaboration with the Welsh School of Architecture, University of Wales, Cardiff and the British Building Research Establishment funded by the British Overseas Development Authority.
A research on the proposed total development approach to the design of affordable housing for the rural poor commissioned by the Bumiputera Participation Unit of the Prime Minister’s Department, Penang. Completed in April 1990.
As Chairman of a think tank team for formulating a strategic development plan for Penang. The study was commissioned by the Bumiputera Participation Unit of the Prime Minister’s Department, Penang Branch. It was completed in December 1989. However, the report is classified as confidential.
A feasibility study on a housing scheme (350 units) at Mukim Sungai Pasir, Kuala Muda, Kedah for Akitek Maju Chartered Architects. Completed in August 1987.
A feasibility study on a low cost housing scheme (700 units at Semeling, Kuala Muda, Kedah for AZZA Associates (an architectural firm). Completed in June 1986.
“The Certificate of Completion and Compliance” – A Doctrine on Self-Certification in Malaysia” – an article to be published in the Journal of Malaysian Surveyors.
Since February 2007
Writing a book on “ The Malaysian Building Regulations and Control” – to be completed by January 2008.
“ An Overview on Marketing”, an article in the first issue of the “Environ”
20 October 2005
“The Certificate of Completion and Compliance: Complementing Self-Certification with Private-Certification”. A paper presented at The National Property & Housing Conference 2005 organised by ASLI at Sunway Lagoon Resort Hotel, Selangor.
5 October 2005
“Affirmative Action By the Malaysian Government in the Development of Housing” A paper presented at the ISM-RICS Workshop, ISM HQ, P.J.
21 June 2005
“ Security needs in the design of buildings” a paper presented at the Institute of Surveyors 7th Congress 2005, Subang Jaya. Co-authored with Lt Colonel Mohd Amin Mohd Din FISM.
“ A Proposal on the Establishment of the Institute of Construction Technology, Universiti Kuala Lumpur” First Draft. The project was abandoned due to financial constraint.
“Tenaga Hijau di Ladang-Ladang Angin Di UK” (Green Energy at Wind Farms in the UK) Bina Malaysia, September issue
“Dari Kota London” (From the City of London), Bina Malaysia, August Issue
“Certificate in Construction Business” modules for Restu College and CIDB Malaysia “
“The Development of the Construction Industry in Malaysia” a joint paper with Sariah Abd. Karib presented at the 5th ASIACONSTRUCT Conference, Singapore, 5-7 October 1999.
1 September 1999
“The Construction Industry Towards Global Competitiveness “ – a paper presented at the International Construction Week and MALBEX ’99, The MINES, Kuala Lumpur.
10 April 1999
“ How can the construction industry recover?” – a paper presented at the Economic and Financial Recovery for South-East Asia Seminar, Kuala Lumpur organized by the College of Estate Management, U.K.
“A Conceptual Framework for the Integration of Security Systems in the Designs of Dedicated Buildings like airport Passenger Terminals”. A paper presented at a seminar on “Building Design and Construction Innovative Technologies and New Techniques”, jointly organised by the School of Housing, Building and Planning, Universiti Sains Malaysia and ATS Group of Companies, Singapore at USM, Penang on 29 July, 1995.
“Penempatan Bersepadu Luar Bandar (Intergrated Rural Settlements)”in “ Isu-isu Terpilih dalam Perumahan, Bangunan dan Perancangan (Selected issues on Housing, Building and Planning), Ibrahim Wahab (ed.), Penang, School of HBP, USM, pp 74-79.
“ Post Graduate Research Techniques and Presentations- Certain Salient Points”. A paper presented at a seminar on “Post-Graduate Training in the United Kingdom” organised by the Malaysian Students Department at Cardiff, Wales on 2 July, 1995.
“Analyses and Findings of the Response of the U.K. airport Managers and Airport Security Managers to the Questionnaire on Passive Security Systems at Selected Passenger Terminals”. A paper presented at the Annual Post-Graduate research Seminar organised by the Welsh School of Architecture, University of Wales, Cardiff on 21 November, 1993.
“Teknik-teknik Pendahuluan dan Rangkaian Anak Panah” a translation of Robert B. Harris’s “ Precedence and Arrow Networking Techniques”. This 405-page book was translated with Alexander Natusch and published by Dewan Bahasa dan Pustaka. Kuala Lumpur.
“Affordable Housing for the Low Income Group in Malaysia”. A paper prepared with Ibrahim Wahab at a Conference on Low Cost Housing organised by the School of Housing, Building and Planning, Universiti Sains Malaysia in collaboration with the Ministry of Housing and Local Government, the Welsh School of Architecture, University of Wales and the British Building Research Establishment at USM, Penang on 9 and 10 December, 1991.
“Laporan Kajiselidik Disediakan Untuk Suruhanjaya Di Raja Untuk Menyiasat Kebakaran Di Sekolah-Sekolah Agama Rakyat Di Semenanjung Malaysia (The Survey Report for The Royal Commission to Investigate The Incidents of Fire at a Number of Private Religious Schools in Peninsular Malaysia ). A report prepared with a number of researchers from Universiti Sains Malaysia and Universiti Teknologi Malaysia on behalf of the Royal Commission.
“Pemeliharaan – Satu Strategi Ke Arah Pembangunan Setempat Pada Abad Ke 21 (Conservation – A Strategy Towards Localised Development in the 21st Century)”. A paper presented with Julaihi Wahid at a conference on “ Population and Development Orientations Towards the 21st Century” organised by Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, Sabah on 10 AND 11 December, 1990.
“Sistem Maklumat Untuk Perancangan Perumahan (Information System for Housing Programming)”. A paper presented with Ibrahim Wahab at a conference on “ Ke Arah Pembentukan Rangkaian Sistem Maklumat Perumahan Negara”, Kuala Lumpur.
“An Investigation into the Possibility of Improving Planning Guidelines and Building Requirements in Sarawak - The Planned Unit Development Approach”. A paper presented with Julaihi Wahid at a seminar on “Housing Towards the Year 2000” at Kuching, Sarawak on 20 September, 1989.
“The State of the Art of Ceramic Building Products”. A keynote address at “The Technical Seminar of Ceramic Building Materials” organised by the Federation of Ceramic Products Manufacturers of Malaysia, at Penang on 13 June, 1989.
“An Integrated and Multi-Disciplinary Approach in Housing Building and Planning for Manpower Needs in Malaysia”. A paper presented at an International Workshop of W60 Commission (C.I.B), at Lisbon, Portugal, on 14 February, 1989.
“A Multidisciplinary and Inter-Disciplinary Approach in an Integrated Architectural Education”. A paper presented at a seminar on “Architectural Education: Past, Present and Future” organised by Universiti Sains Malaysia in collaboration with the Malaysian Institute of Architects at the KOMTAR, Penang on 27 January, 1989.
“Creative Thinking – A Problem Solving Approach”. A paper presented at a seminar on “Tomorrow’s Think Tank Today” jointly organised by Universiti Sains Malaysia and The British Council at USM, Penang on 5 October, 1987
“Sistem Pengurusan di dalam Industri Pembangunan Hartanah (The Management System in the Property Development Industry)”. An article in PERANTARA USM, October 1987.
“ Communication on Building Sites in Malaysia”. A paper presented at “Malaysia-Australia Social Science Association Colloquium at Universiti Sains Malaysia, Penang on 29 June 1987.
“An Investigation Into The Nature Of And Barriers To Feedback In Communication On Building Sites in Scotland”. A paper presented with Professor V.B. Torrance, Head of the Department of Building, Heriot-Watt University at the CIB Conference, Oslo, Norway on 21 April, 1980.
1. Y.Bhg Datuk Professor Dr Hassan B. Said
Former Director General
Ministry of Higher Education, Block E3, Parcrel E, 62505, Putra Jaya Malaysia.
Tel: 03 8883 5901 Fax: 03 8889 3921 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. YBhg Datuk Abd Rahman B. Abdullah
Construction Industry Development Board Malaysia
Grand Seasons Avenue, No.72 Jalan Pahang 53000 Kuala Lumpur Malaysia.
Tel: 03 2617 0200 Fax: 03 4045 2802
1 June 2008